The Adventures of Raquel

Monday, August 14, 2006

Things I should look forward too...

Ok, so now I have had a slight change of plan and am having to come home for a couple of weeks I have decided to make myself feel better by thinking of all the things that I can look forward to which I haven't had for the last 7 and 1/2 months.....

1.Seeing friends and family
2.Eating good cheese/food
3.Not living out of a rucksack
4.Not sleeping on a flea infested bed and having a duvet AND pillow
5.Watching MTV and catching up on all the music that I have missed
6.Playing my Oboe (sad I know!)
7.Having hot showers every day!!!
8. Getting my hair cut....

Ok, so now I have run out...... I suppose it did help a bit. But at the end of the day I'M NOT READY TO COME HOME YET!!

Arse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home